- Plant bulbs
- Clean up yard.
- Sprout 6-8 shade bushes for front of house.
- Sprout vine plants for side chain link fence.
- Pull out front and back chain link.
- Map out post holes.
- Pay to have 20 post holes dug, 6 drilled in concrete. Drill concrete post hole by back garden gate. ($100-$300)
- Set posts in cement ($240.00 for 7 long posts, 12 short post and 7 post caps. Additional cost for cement uncalculated.)
- Put up West side fence. ($95.00 1 large panel, 1 small panel)
- Put up East side fence. ($150.00 2 large panels, 1 small fence panels)
- Get new dogs.
- Put up front fence.$340 (14 picket panels)
- Put up front gates. (unknown cost)
- Buy/ make 3-5 planters or pots for potted bushes.
- Plant vines and bushes.
- Remove cement stairs.
- Put up stairs and rails.
- Plant mint in daffdil garden.
- Put up Trellis and bench.
- Prepare front garden beds.
- Make garden boxes.
- Plant front garden plants.
- Strip paint from front door.
- Paint front door blue.
- Buy storm door ($195.00)
- Paint storm door blue.
- Buy wood for shutters.
- Paint wood blue.
- Make shutters.
- Install shutters.
- Touch up shutters.
- Buy white trim for front door area.
- Paint front door trim.
- Install front trim.
- Install new lights in the front yard. ($150)