Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me Tag

 Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. 

1. I have a pet turkey. Yes she is a pet, and she loves to be petted. she was suppose to be thanksgiving dinner but "she is too sweet to butcher" Jeff's words.
2. I have a 14 lbs bucket of banana chips.
3. I picked up a rattlesnake in high school because I was showing off.
4. I am learning (Playing with) how to make soap.
5. Wow this is going to be hard I am already out of ideas... I was named after my mothers middle name.
6. My life long dream is to design and build my own sustainable home (somewhat like an earthship) on .5 acres of land or more.
7. because of # 6 I have at different time's tried to talk Jeff into living in a yurt, a shipping container a trailer... Just to name a few, not mentioning my super adobe, pressed block, dry stacked block, straw bale waddle and daub, pepper Croat and any other sustainable architecture form fascinations.
8. Jeff and I eloped and our kids don't even know. It just has not come up,
9. Our steak president challenged us to read the scriptures every day for the rest of our lives. Jeff and Angelic are determined to do this so over three months have gone by and we are still on track.
10. If I had all the time and money in the world I would go back to school to be an architect.
11. I have only traveled out of the country once to Tijuana
12. My ultimate comfort food is home made whole wheat pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.
13. Tumbelina asked Santa Clause to bring me muffin mix for Christmas.
...Over halfway Done
14. Jeff is working two jobs and I went back to work to get out of debt, by running like a Giselle, Dave Ramsey style.
15. Our Vans transmission is starting to slip so we are planning to buy a new one after we drive it into the ground.
16. I plan to make a pond this spring for my ducks.
17. I had appendicitis and chicken pox at the same time, as a little girl,l and almost died because the doctors could not see what was wrong, because a chickenpox was covering my appendix.
18. My favorite holiday is Easter.
19. My favorite food is potato salad that I eat at Easter.
20. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut
21. My favorite Author is C.S. Lewis and I am reading as much as I can by him.
22. Only 4 more left. I make "Mamas Yougrt'' which is a mix of plain yogurt bananas and stevia (for sweetener) blended fruit and chocolate, our little health shack we enjoy.
23. Jeff and I get along so well, that we have been told, we are more like brother and sister, then husband and wife.
24. I have an ancestor that was a mail order bride,
25. My favorite prophet is Joseph smith, I love reading books about him. I admire him and want to be like him in many ways.

I tag   
  Lori 
  Marion 
  Myranda
  Justin 
  Tamra 
  Shawnette 
  Maren 
  Lisa 
  Evelyn 
  Brigitte 
  Chris
  Brian 
  Giagia
  Tammy 
  Daniel 
  Stacey 
  Lizzy 
  Tricialyn 
  Penny
  Jeanette 
  Wendi 
  Alan 
  Trudy
  Jessica
  Christine 
  Erica 

No comments: