Saturday, January 12, 2008

Angel

Angel

A.K.A. Perfect Little Angel, Lil' Helper, Angel (when I type it wrong :), Wendy, Oldest Daughter, 8yoDD.

Hi, I'm Angel. I have brown hair. Oh, I mean honey blond, Blue eyes and peach skin.

I'm starting to get a love of reading. One of my favorite books is Three Stories You can Read to Your Cat. The reason why is because it reminds me of my little brother Curious George. I HIGHLY suggest you read that.

My favorite color is baby blue, and baby pink. (She just much like babies.)

My Aunt Christine had a baby named Skylin
.

My favorite candy is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. My best friend is Khali. We've been friends since I was two, and she was one.

I'm working on earning enough money to buy a best friend necklace. After we save up enough money to go to a trip to the zoo.

Did I say I was eight years old? When I was baptised into the L.D.S. Church I felt a large spot of mistakes I have done, come off of my sholder.

When I grow up I would like to be a scientist, or a zoo keeper, or a really good ballerina. Thats all.

Love, Little Angel

No comments: