Monday, July 16, 2007

Awakening To Our Awful Situation, Warnings From the Nephite Prophets By Jack Monnett

This is the beginning of my discussion of this book I am reading. I resisted buying this book, when I saw it on the shelf I thought "another end times a coming book." But as I was purchasing my dried fruit from my favorite whole foods store Kitchen Kneads, the owner went to the shelf got this book and highly recommended it to me. Thus on his recommendation I purchased the book. Also I appreciate Joel Skousens books and he wrote the foreword in the book. In the back of the book it summarizes this..

In the preceding pages we have learned that:

1. Constitutional safeguards have been broached by government under the guise of expediency and preserving freedom.

2. Engineered emotional fervor has been used to propel America into foreign wars.

3. Wars have been intentionally used to siphon the wealth of nations and to consolidate it into establishment control.

4. In most instances, the content of media and formal education is controlled.

5. Sovereignty and the right to determine national standards and ideals among individual nations is being relinquished to the United Nations.

6.Although vociferous denial to the contrary, evidence demonstrates that government individuals and agencies have fostered the drug trade in the United States and positioned other countries to comply with illicit drug demand.

7. The motives and methods of today's power usurpers parallel those of the Gadiaton Robbers of Book of Mormon times.

I do not expect this to be your grandmothers "conspiracy book" I am expecting some actual factual information and insights into today political situation.

Here are some interesting links I found, I am posting them her for me to look over in more detail later.

http://www.deepdoctrine.com/old/index.html
http://www.lifeschoolk12.org/shop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=215&osCsid=17a8c967849cd552bfbedfedf276da54
http://www.literature.org/authors/doyle-arthur-conan/poison-belt/chapter-06.html
Jeanine
“A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise.” ~ Aldo Leopold

No comments: